• HE WHO CAN BELIEVE HIMSELF WELL, WILL BE WELL
• THE ROOT OF ALL HEALTH IS IN THE BRAIN.
• FROM THE BITTERNESS OF DISEASE MAN
• LEARNS THE SWEETNESS OF HEALTH
• JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT SICK DOESN'T
· MEAN YOU'RE HEALTHY
• EVERY MAN'S DISEASE IS HIS PERSONAL PROPERTY
· THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN ILLNESS IS NEVER TO LOSEHEART
• TO AVOID SICKNESS EAT LESS; TO PROLONG LIFE WORRY LESS.
ü NONI—THE MOST HEALING POWER OF NATURE
ü AN IMAGINARY AILMENT IS WORSE THAN A DISEASE
ü A HEALTHY BODY IS THE GUEST-CHAMBER OF THE SOUL; A SICK, ITS PRISON
ü CHANGE SURROUNDINGS AND TAKE LONG JOURNEYS
ü STRICTLY AVOID FRIGHTENING IDEAS
ü INDULGE IN CHEERFUL CONVERSATION AND AMUSEMENTS
ü LISTEN TO MUSIC
LIFE IS NOT MERELY TO BE ALIVE, BUT TO BE WELL – WITH NONI
ILLNESS TELLS US WHAT WE ARE.
CONFIDENCE AND HOPE DO MORE GOOD THAN PHYSIC
LIVE IN ROOMS FULL OF LIGHT
AVOID HEAVY FOOD
HEALTH AND CHEERFULNESS NATURALLY BEGET EACH OTHER
NATURAL FORCES WITHIN US ARE THE TRUE HEALERS OF DISEASE
* Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
* Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
* Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
* Don't over do. Keep your limits.
* Don't take your self so seriously. No one else does.
* Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
* Forget issues of the past.Don't remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
* You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
* Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
* What other people think of you is none of your business.
* No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
* Learn time management skills.
* Monitor existing health conditions carefully.
* Be aware that health concerns differ for men and women.
* Realize you don't have to please everyone.
* Know the signs of depression.
* Build on your confidence.
* Find strength in numbers.
* Don't let stress get the best of you.
*Understand that it may take time to fit in
* Seek Moderation, Not Deprivation.
* What's not good is not good in any amount.
* The World belongs to the Energetic.
* Health is the First and greatest of all Blessings.
* The Rule for muscle is an easy one,Use it or lose it.
* The greatest threat to your health is Processed foods.
* Age is not an excuse for being inactive.
* More die of the remedy than of the malady.
* Health is free and it is ours to embrace.
* There is no such thing as a safe dosage of radiation.
* Make Sure You're getting enough sleep.
* Forgive yourself for past mistakes.
* Commit to helping others.
* Learn something new.
* Spend time enjoying art.
* Make the decision not to worry.
* Do things that engage your senses.
* Spend time with people every day.
* Leave time to laugh.
* Engage in spirituality on a regular basis.